Series wrapped its second season in August
Anthony Jeselnik will not be bringing his offensiveness to Comedy Central any longer. At least not on his own show.
The network has canceled Jeselnik's series, “The Jeselnik Offensive,” after two seasons, a spokeswoman for Comedy Central told TheWrap on Monday.
The second season of “The Jeselnik Offensive,” which featured darkly humorous takes on current events, wrapped its second season in August. Jeselnik let slip that the series wouldn't be returning over the weekend, when he told his audience at the New York Comedy Festival that the show had been canceled, as first reported by The Laugh Button.
According to the site, Jeselnik then persuaded the audience to shout “F— you Comedy Central!”
The network recently renewed its series “Key & Peele,” “Drunk History” and “Brickleberry.”