The new series follows the lives of young girls working at a bar
One of MTV's newest reality series, “Big Tips Texas,” strives to show the good your tips are doing in the lives of employees at a bar called, um, Redneck Heaven.
These young women serve up the sass, drop it like it's hot and keep the clothes to a minimum – if you're to buy into the their claims – to make a “crap ton” of money to further their dreams.
There's a pre-law student trying to get back into Harvard and another who wants to be a professional barrel racer.
“People like to judge the girls who work at Redneck, but for a lot of us Redneck is a means to an end,” one cast member said.
“Big Tips Texas” stars four veteran members and six new employees. Meet them below.
– Sabrina, a gifted student working to save money to go back to college and eventually Harvard Law School;
– Amber the girl who knows her way around the bar but comes at odds with the other staff;
– Typhani, the boss; and Claire, the bar’s top bartender, are amongst those who have earned their stripes.
– Kristyn, an ambitious waitress who has dreams of climbing the establishment’s corporate ladder and starting her own clothing line;
– Morgan, a rodeo princess;
– Mimi, one of the new girls who ruffles a few feathers;
– Jillian, the Chicago transplant;
– Macy, the biggest little Texan of them all; and
– Mercedez, known as the sassy Southern server.
“Big Tip Texas” premieres Wednesday, Oct. 9 at 10/9c. Watch the series trailer below.