Home /

MTV ‘Buckwild’ Star Shain Gandee Died of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Shain Gandee, the star of the MTV reality series "Buckwild" who was found dead in West Virginia on Monday, died of carbon monoxide poisoning, a spokesman for the Kanawha County Sheriff's Office told TheWrap on Tuesday. An autopsy found that two other people found in a truck with Gandee — his uncle, David Gandee, and […]

Shain Gandee, the star of the MTV reality series "Buckwild" who was found dead in West Virginia on Monday, died of carbon monoxide poisoning, a spokesman for the Kanawha County Sheriff's Office told TheWrap on Tuesday.

An autopsy found that two other people found in a truck with Gandee — his uncle, David Gandee, and Donald Robert Myers — also died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The manner of death was deemed to be accidental. 

More to come…