Frustrated that Disney and director J.J. Abrams aren’t giving out any pertinent details for the upcoming “Star Wars” sequel? Rest assured, a casting announcement is on the way.
“We’re not prepared to announce it yet, but we will be very shortly,” Horn said.
Can we get a teaser trailer for that announcement, too?
So far, R2-D2 is the only confirmed cast member, but franchise creator George Lucas previously said Harrison Ford (Han Solo), Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) and Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) would reprise their roles in some capacity.
“Star Wars: Episode VII” is set to arrive in theaters on Dec. 18, 2015.