Star’s longtime dream project seeks new financier
- By Matt Donnelly | July 19, 2016 @ 12:48 PM
Schulman will move into new unspecified role at the film company, Chairman Adam Fogelson says
- By Meriah Doty | June 23, 2016 @ 7:09 PM
Is Hollywood’s newest studio making a misstep with Matthew McConaughey vehicle?
- By Thom Geier | April 19, 2016 @ 12:37 PM
The company’s film studio aims to produce and distribute 12-15 movies each year
- By Sharon Waxman | April 15, 2016 @ 6:10 AM
After four days, the consensus around keeping the status quo for theatrical releases hardened into a full-throated battle cry among exhibitors
- By Matt Donnelly | April 12, 2016 @ 3:39 PM
CinemaCon 2016: R-rated comedy shocks and delights movie exhibitors — is it the next “Bridesmaids”?
- By Todd Cunningham | June 16, 2015 @ 6:43 PM
The success of the dinosaur sequel will boost revenues in home entertainment, licensing and TV sales — as well as at the company’s theme parks
- By Linda Ge | September 30, 2014 @ 11:31 AM
The former Disney and Summit marketing exec joins a team that also includes Oren Aviv and Adam Fogelson
- By Gina Hall | September 24, 2014 @ 2:08 PM
The former Universal chief talks to TheWrap about his position at Robert Simonds’ next-generation film and television studio
- By 10up-curator | September 24, 2014 @ 9:09 AM
The former Universal Pictures chairman has joined the next generation film and television company
- By Rebecca Rosenberg | September 27, 2013 @ 3:06 PM
In the latest episode of Hollywood Torrent, TheWrap’s Lucas Shaw and Brent Lang discuss ongoing turmoil at Sony and other studios
- By Brent Lang | September 19, 2013 @ 10:56 AM
Digital sales will now fall under Home Entertainment President Craig Kornblau; no cuts expected
- By Sharon Waxman | September 12, 2013 @ 4:19 PM
Fogelson said to be “hit hard” by a humiliating firing
- By Brent Lang & Sharon Waxman | September 9, 2013 @ 6:48 PM
Analysis: Why the NBCUniversal CEO tapped Jeff Shell to run the studio and pushed out Adam Fogelson
- By Josh Dickey and Brent Lang | September 9, 2013 @ 1:20 PM
Ron Meyer named vice chairman of NBC Universal
- By Todd Cunningham | June 17, 2013 @ 4:32 PM
Executive oversaw $255 million partnership campaign for "Despicable Me 2"
- By Lucas Shaw | April 17, 2013 @ 1:08 PM
Theaters owners need to start looking at their theaters as channels, scheduling different programming at different times, it's argued
- By Lucas Shaw | April 17, 2013 @ 12:12 PM
Adam Fogelson advocated pushing for studios to release any movie at any time
- By Brent Lang | April 16, 2013 @ 1:37 PM
The studio says it still has high hopes for "Lone Survivor"
- By Sharon Waxman | October 5, 2009 @ 6:01 PM
Analysis: The new group of movie executives will need to embrace more than Twitter.