Actress performed “And I Am Telling You” for both her audition tape and for one of her numbers as Mercedes Jones on Fox’s hit series
- By Joe Otterson | August 6, 2015 @ 10:19 AM
The “Orange is the New Black” star will play Glinda while “Glee” alum will play Addaperle, the Good Witch of the North
- By Debbie Emery | April 28, 2015 @ 9:43 PM
Contestants including Patti LaBelle, Kurt Warner, Amy Purdy and Maria Menounos return to celebrate the ABC show
Behind the Scenes of Hollywood Bowl’s ‘Hair’ With Kristen Bell, Sarah Hyland, Amber Riley and Hunter Parrish (Video)By Linda Ge | July 31, 2014 @ 1:42 PM
TheWrap goes inside rehearsals for a sneak preview of director Adam Shankman’s all-star production
- By Jason Hughes | May 20, 2014 @ 8:58 PM
Competition comes down to actress Candace Cameron Bure, Paralympic snowboarder Amy Purdy, and Olympic ice dancer Meryl Davis
- By Tim Kenneally | December 5, 2013 @ 12:41 PM
Agron joins Mark Salling, Amber Riley, Heather Morris and Harry Shum Jr. in returning to Fox series
- By Tim Kenneally | December 4, 2013 @ 1:43 PM
Landmark episode scheduled to air March 18
- By Tim Kenneally | December 3, 2013 @ 10:55 AM
Ryan Murphy announces potential big reunion via Twitter
- By Mekeisha Madden Toby | November 26, 2013 @ 9:09 PM
Spoiler alert: Who waltzed away with the mirror ball trophy
- By Mekeisha Madden Toby | November 26, 2013 @ 3:08 AM
Season 17 contenders Amber Riley, Corbin Bleu and Jack Osbourne emerge for the final showdown, funnyman Bill Engvall sent packing
- By Mekeisha Madden Toby | November 22, 2013 @ 6:20 AM
And then there were four.
It’s time for “Dancing With the Stars” to crown its Season 17 champion but who will it be? Well, it depends on which of the four finalists — Amber Riley, Corbin Bleu, Jack Osbourne and Bill Engvall — the judges and fans think is the best dancer. Popularity clearly plays a part, too. How else can you explain why a slightly off-beat but charming Engvall is still in the running for the show’s coveted mirror-ball trophy?
Even the best among them (Riley and Bleu) have had their fair share of missteps while Osbourne and Engvall have come just short of a perfect score once or twice. Or at least Osbourne has.
But don’t just take our word for it. Click through to see the final four contestants best and worst perfomances and their odds at winning it all.
The “Dancing With the Stars” Season 17 finale airs Monday at 8 p.m. ET/PT and Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.
- By Jethro Nededog | October 18, 2013 @ 11:44 AM
The actress expressed her feelings of loss on Thursday’s “The Arsenio Hall Show”
- By Brent Lang | September 4, 2013 @ 7:16 AM
Bill Nye, Jack Osbourne, Elizabeth Berkley Lauren round out the new crop of contenders
- By Jethro Nededog | August 28, 2013 @ 1:52 PM
The former "The Talk" co-host will strap on her dancing shoes for the ABC show's 17th season