Star of “Veep” and “Seinfeld” is first of this year’s BAFTA LA honorees known mostly for television
BAFTA Los Angeles
- By Steve Pond on September 18, 2014 @ 9:00 am
BAFTA Los Angeles honors will also go to Mark Ruffalo and Dame Judi Dench
- By Mikey Glazer on January 13, 2013 @ 12:00 pm
Jon Bon Jovi with Harvey Weinstein, J. Lo and Bradley Cooper, Stacy Keibler, Real Housewives, and no time to watch the NFL playoffs. The nonstop...
- By Mikey Glazer on January 8, 2013 @ 4:29 pm
Everyone's in town, newly minted Oscar nominees (and the snubbed), and the top places to party from Thursday through Sunday.
- By Steve Pond on September 19, 2012 @ 9:28 am
BAFTA Los Angeles will give annual awards to actor Daniel Craig, director Quentin Tarantino, writer-producers Trey Parker and Matt Stone and video game designer Will...
Britannia Award for Worldwide Contribution to Filmed Entertainment will be named for longtime James Bond producer
- By Steve Pond on June 28, 2011 @ 10:27 am
Reviewers may have slammed “Cars 2,” but BAFTA/LA gives Pixar chief its highest honor; “Harry Potter” director David Yates also honored