CNN media reporter Brian Stelter reports on “The Interview” release on Christmas from mom’s house;
- By Jordan Chariton on December 26, 2014 @ 5:46 am
“Sony owes me 20 minutes of my life back (time I spent forcing myself to watch The Interview)” Fox News anchor tweets
Former MSNBC and CNN anchor to host overnight and early morning newscasts on ABC News
“We have not caved, we have not given in, we have persevered, and we have not backed down,” Sony CEO tells CNN
HLN Chief Albie Hecht’s Rebrand Is Going to Blow Up Cable News Biz: It’s Sort of the Informative Side of ‘Daily Show’By Jordan Chariton on December 18, 2014 @ 12:12 pm
“The CNN guests that you’d normally see, the experts, they’re not going to be on HLN,” Hecht tells TheWrap about the reboot of the social...
- By Jordan Chariton on December 4, 2014 @ 7:28 am
Angry protestors responding to non-indictment in Eric Garner case chant obscenities outside Fox News headquarters in New York City and Washington, D.C.
- By Jordan Chariton on November 18, 2014 @ 10:52 am
“MediaBuzz” drew 1,294,000 viewers and 300,000 25-54 demo viewers, his highest rating since launching the Sunday morning media show in Sept. 2013
- By Jordan Chariton on November 14, 2014 @ 8:23 am
“Morning television is even getting to the point where I need a costume malfunction moment, it’s getting that much to a hysteria,” says former ‘Good...
- By Jordan Chariton on November 6, 2014 @ 7:39 am
“I would not endanger families across the nation…I had no symptoms,” Amber Vinson says during interview
- By Jordan Chariton on October 31, 2014 @ 8:11 am
In the spirit of Halloween, here’s a few of the all-time craziest, weirdest and cringeworthy moments from the world of TV news
- By Jordan Chariton on October 28, 2014 @ 5:15 pm
“A climate skeptic can rarely get on TV ever since Al Gore made it a plank of the Democratic Party,” John Coleman tells Fox News’...
- By Jordan Chariton on October 28, 2014 @ 11:57 am
Still, the news channel beat CNN in primetime total viewers for October
- By Jordan Chariton on October 21, 2014 @ 11:01 am
The CNN anchor moderates debate between Florida Gov. Rick Scott and Democrat Charlie Crist — will he ask about the offending fan?
- By Jordan Chariton on October 20, 2014 @ 12:42 pm
The former “GMA” producer is the highest-level producer cut during network’s layoffs
- By Jordan Chariton on October 20, 2014 @ 6:44 am
The SVP of Communications leaves ABC News after 14 years to start own firm, his deputy Julie Townsend will step into his role
- By Jordan Chariton on October 17, 2014 @ 11:20 am
Senior media correspondent to cover this week’s layoffs, show cancellations on Sunday media program
Per Chairman and CEO Richard Plepler: “It is time to remove all barriers to those who want HBO”
- By Jordan Chariton on October 15, 2014 @ 6:56 am
Earlier in the investor presentation, Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes vowed to double earnings
- By Todd Cunningham on September 12, 2012 @ 6:24 pm
President Obama will nominate NBCUniversal President Jeffrey Shell to chair Broadcasting Board of Governors
- By Peter Voskamp on March 6, 2012 @ 1:53 pm
Organization hopes to get around 2011 court decision upholding limits on the cross-ownership of newspaper and broadcast entities