Journalist joins magazine’s editorial staff after stints at Fortune and Businessweek
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on March 1, 2013 @ 8:29 am
Bloomberg Businessweek's cover depicts caricatures of Latinos and blacks that many found racist
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on November 7, 2012 @ 7:51 am
Businessweek predicted what the president will look like in four years — and it gives Tina Brown's aged Princess Diana cover a run for its...
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on November 1, 2012 @ 10:10 am
Businessweek, known for its flashy covers, isn't subtle when it comes to linking the East Coast disaster with climate change
- By Tim Kenneally on January 20, 2012 @ 12:18 pm
“The Disney Touch” author will reinforce news organization’s entertainment-business coverage
- By Brent Lang on June 17, 2011 @ 2:12 pm
The former BusinessWeek editor was tapped by the Hollywood trade a year ago to ramp up its New York presence
- By Dylan Stableford on December 7, 2009 @ 1:14 pm
Dow Jones CMO Paul Bascobert replaces Steve Fox; new regime nearly complete
An insider explains: brand extension, and a 1 million customer base – for free
Wasserstein out, Bloomberg said to be frontrunner.
Like everything else, the recession has had a profound impact on the buying and selling of media companies. Through the first half of the year,...