Marvel Entertainment tweeted that the trailer will broadcast during the episode airing Tuesday, Oct. 28
- By Linda Ge on October 15, 2014 @ 4:28 pm
Gal Gadot’s “Wonder Woman,” Ray Fisher’s “Cyborg”, Jason Momoa’s “Aquaman” and Ezra Miller’s “Flash” mark milestones for the genre
- By Linda Ge on September 17, 2014 @ 10:51 am
Each film is tentatively scheduled to premiere a little over two years after its theatrical release
- By Jordan Zakarin on September 16, 2014 @ 5:44 am
Blame it on Iron Man
- By Greg Gilman on September 3, 2014 @ 7:38 am
“I’m a real person playing a fake version of myself on a real television show, who received an actual shield from a fake character who...
- By Lucas Shaw on July 26, 2014 @ 6:27 pm
Comic-Con 2014: James Spader, Paul Bettany, Aaron Taylor Johnson and Elizabeth Olson all showed up to talk about joining the franchise
- By Greg Gilman on July 23, 2014 @ 10:04 am
The indie drama is called “Before We Go”
- By Todd Cunningham on March 10, 2013 @ 5:31 pm
The offer ends Tuesday. Marvel also unveils online series "Earth's Mightiest Show" at SXSW
- By Lucas Shaw on September 6, 2012 @ 4:11 pm
Lawsuit against Disney and Marvel claims design feature in the packaging of the box set of such titles as "Iron Man" and "Avengers" infringes on...
- By Lucas Shaw on July 14, 2012 @ 7:41 pm
"Guardians of the Galaxy" coming in 2014
- By Brent Lang on May 3, 2012 @ 6:41 pm
From tesseracts to Mark Ruffalo to the likelihood of a Spider-Man cameo, TheWrap answers all your earth's mightiest heroes questions about "The Avengers"
- By Tim Kenneally on April 16, 2012 @ 2:47 pm
Somewhere, a very rich comic-book fanboy is enjoying a very expensive fulfillment of his Captain America fantasies
- By Tim Kenneally on April 13, 2012 @ 11:15 am
Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans join forces to duke it out with the bad guys in new snippet from "The Avengers"
- By Brent Lang on April 4, 2012 @ 9:43 am
The deal also includes older Paramount titles, such as “The Godfather” and “Coming to America”
- By Brent Lang on December 13, 2011 @ 7:51 pm
From “Transformers” to “Thor,” the Viacom subsidiary fielded a staggering number of tentpole winners; but what happens after DreamWorks and Marvel leave?
- By Tim Kenneally on December 9, 2011 @ 4:49 pm
The final “Harry Potter” movie and “Hugo” also in the Academy’s initial mix
- By Brent Lang on November 2, 2011 @ 2:33 pm
Revenue climbs 35 percent to $88 million, but falls short of analyst expectations
- By Peter Voskamp on September 22, 2011 @ 12:06 pm
Children’s Advertising Review Unit charged Paramount and Warner Bros. with placing age inappropriate ads for a trio of summer movies
- By Peter McAlevey on August 22, 2011 @ 10:22 am
In my Captain America (aka “Easy Rider”), weren’t the bad guys the forces of plutocracy and repression that under the guise of the Nixon’s Southern...
- By Brent Lang on August 5, 2011 @ 11:47 am
How the scrawny Shakespearean actor doubled for a muscular Chris Evans in the pre-transformation scenes
- By Brent Lang on July 22, 2011 @ 11:17 am
The Marvel film beats “X-Men: First Class” and “Thor” with its late night numbers
- By John Sellers on July 15, 2011 @ 10:11 am
Also, “Captain America” stud Chris Evans drops by “Late Show” to read a superhero-themed Top Ten List
- By Tim Kenneally on July 6, 2011 @ 1:50 pm
Behind-the-scenes clips about the patriotic superhero movie offer a taste of what’s to come
- By Brent Lang on June 3, 2011 @ 3:26 pm
You may not know Charlie Day, Joel Courtney or Sebastian Stan, but after Labor Day that will change
Starting with a peek at the closely guarded “Super 8″ Monday night, studio unwraps its powerful summer lineup to exhibitors who could sorely use the...
- By Tim Kenneally on March 22, 2011 @ 7:14 pm
Chris Evans offers a first video look at how he’ll play the shield-wielding super-warrior