Eric Schmidt will be the first Google executive to visit the country with the world's most heavily restricted internet access
- By Tim Molloy on August 17, 2012 @ 7:57 am
Punk band going to prison for "hooliganism" in protest of Putin
- By Lucas Shaw on January 27, 2012 @ 10:49 am
Country-specific censorship of tweets places the social networking site on the other side of the censorship conversation
- By Peter Voskamp on October 3, 2011 @ 9:56 am
Indecency and “fleeting expletive” battles between ABC, Fox and the FCC on the court’s 2011-2012 docket.
- By Sharon Waxman on December 2, 2010 @ 11:37 pm
Cianfrance invites a discussion: ‘By changing the film, you cut into the heart and soul of what the film is. Every once in a while...
- By Dominic Patten on November 18, 2010 @ 10:23 am
Hollywood gives a full thumbs-up to bipartisan bill that would allow the Department of Justice to shut down offending sites
- By Hunter Walker on August 2, 2010 @ 3:59 pm
Seth MacFarlane explains why he thinks it’s a good thing that some of his shows are too hot for TV