Broadcast network also orders Craig Robinson and Adam Scott-starrer “Ghosted” to series
- By Brian Flood | August 2, 2016 @ 2:04 PM
“We’ve decided to double-down and re-focus on making the kind of content that made us a household name in the first place,” company says
- By Thom Geier | April 14, 2016 @ 5:53 PM
“Neighbors” scribe Brendan O’Brien sold the untitled pitch and will write the script
- By Linda Ge | February 25, 2015 @ 11:25 AM
Co-writer Andrew J. Cohen will make his directorial debut on the comedy
- By Matthew Bramlett and Lucas Shaw | May 7, 2014 @ 6:42 PM
The upcoming feature will be animated.
- By Lucas Shaw | February 12, 2014 @ 8:46 AM
Jessica Elbaum, a longtime executive at Gary Sanchez, will lead the new venture
- By Greg Gilman | June 6, 2013 @ 10:29 AM
The premium cable network also announced premiere dates for new comedy series, "Hello Ladies," as well as feature-length Larry David comedy, "Clear History"