On-location television shoots in region surge 31 percent in Q3
- By Todd Cunningham on July 22, 2014 @ 12:01 pm
The decision on a price for the bill has been delayed, in part to fend off opposition
- By Todd Cunningham on January 8, 2013 @ 2:00 pm
TV losses mount as movies, commercials and overall filming regain lost ground, according to FilmL.A.'s year-end report
- By Todd Cunningham on October 2, 2012 @ 12:00 pm
TV dramas continue slide as low-budget webisode shoots spike, FilmLA reports. Movie production falls 21 percent and overall on-location production is off nearly 4 percent...
- By Todd Cunningham on September 5, 2012 @ 12:47 pm
FilmLA, which coordinates location shoots for TV, film and commecials in the L.A. region, names Phillip Sokolowski vice president for integrated communications
- By Todd Cunningham on July 11, 2012 @ 4:42 pm
Cities, counties urged to adopt California Film Commission guidelines under plan endorsed by L.A. Economic Development Corp., FilmL.A.
- By Todd Cunningham on July 3, 2012 @ 12:47 pm
FilmLA reports 2Q location shoots are off 0.4 percent from same period last year. Commercial production spikes ahead of Olympics
- By Tim Kenneally on July 5, 2011 @ 5:37 pm
Tapped-out California tax credit leads to a halt in the growth for productions in L.A.
Film Works suggests there are several clear problems it can address and begin to fix, with the encouragement, support and action taken by filmmakers and...
- By Josh Dickey on September 8, 2010 @ 8:10 am
Features shooting tanks as state incentives run out of funds; TV stays flat