The show follows married Utah Mormon men who are attracted to the same sex despite being married to women
- By Tony Maglio on November 19, 2014 @ 7:46 am
Trailblazing center says stigma around coming out forces some athletes to “live in fear”
Taylor Swift ‘Ambassador’ Title Draws Mixed Reactions From NYC Nightlife Icons: ‘Perfect,’ ‘Embarrassing,’ ‘Offensive’By Jeremy Blacklow on October 31, 2014 @ 9:55 am
“Taylor Swift is too boring to represent NYC in any way. She’s too boring to represent Peoria, fer chrissakes,” says co-creator of drag festival “Wigstock”
- By Greg Gilman on October 30, 2014 @ 7:27 am
“I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me,” Cook writes in a new essay
- By Linda Ge on October 21, 2014 @ 11:45 am
Hilary Swank is among the figures who will be receiving awards at the 10th annual ceremony
From actress Jane Lynch to NFL player Michael Sam and talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, these celebrities can serve as inspirations on the annual day...
‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Phil Robertson Delivers Another Anti-Gay Rant: ‘Horrible Diseases Follow Immoral Conduct’ (Audio)By Greg Gilman on September 10, 2014 @ 10:45 am
The outspoken reality TV star blames STDs on sinning
- By Greg Gilman on August 12, 2014 @ 7:08 am
And he also becomes the missing blonde member of every boy band from the ’90s
- By Joseph Kapsch on August 10, 2014 @ 10:50 am
The actor has teamed with The Trevor Project, Straight But Not Narrow and human I-T for an initiative that will distribute refurbished digital devices to...
Bill O'Reilly stated earlier this week that he doesn't "feel that strongly about one way or another"
- By Greg Gilman on March 20, 2013 @ 2:02 pm
Michelle Shocked claims she was being ironic when telling fans to tweet she said "God hates" homosexuals
- By Greg Gilman on March 4, 2013 @ 11:30 am
The HBO movie stars Michael Douglas as Liberace and Matt Damon as his lover Scott Thorson
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on February 21, 2013 @ 2:07 pm
The Associated Press faced criticism earlier this month for advising its reporters to use "couple" or "partner" when referring to civil unions or same-sex marriages
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on January 23, 2013 @ 9:38 am
National Geographic Channel has a new show with the scouts, a group GLAAD says is still anti-gay
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on January 21, 2013 @ 11:21 am
President Obama said Richard Blanco is "fitting" to represent national diversity
- By Brent Lang on January 14, 2013 @ 2:15 pm
Jodie Foster chose a very public setting to talk about being a lesbian, and her comments and the reaction to them say a lot about...
- By Wrap Staff on January 13, 2013 @ 11:41 pm
Watch the Jodie Foster speech everybody is talking about
- By Sharon Waxman on October 25, 2012 @ 2:55 pm
Lana Wachowski compares her transgender experience with a character in her film: “Like Sonmi, there are people who will spit on me, want to lynch...
- By Brent Lang on September 21, 2012 @ 12:01 pm
"How to Survive a Plague" director David France on why it's important to remind a younger generation about the heroism of AIDS activists during the...
- By Brent Lang on July 8, 2012 @ 8:00 pm
It's easier for some celebrities to come out of the closet, but being open about being gay comes at a career risk
- By Kimberly Potts on March 20, 2012 @ 7:27 am
"What I would have thought was more newsworthy is if I had said something that contradicted … my faith," Kirk Cameron tells Ann Curry on...