GetGlue says companies "remain friendly and think highly of each other"
- By Tim Molloy on November 19, 2012 @ 7:18 am
Merged companies hope to be dominant force in social TV
- By Lucas Shaw on October 3, 2012 @ 12:20 pm
Zeebox, a popular second-screen app in the U.K., has invaded the States — some of Hollywood's big players have a lot riding on its performance...
- By Lucas Shaw on September 17, 2012 @ 10:38 am
Shazam has expanded its Shazam for TV initative, enabling TV viewers to tag every show in the United States
- By Tim Molloy on August 16, 2012 @ 12:21 pm
App tries to offer a more immersive second-screen experience
- By Lucas Shaw on February 26, 2012 @ 12:29 pm
These app creators think Oscar viewers will want to watch more than just “The Artist” victory parade
- By Lucas Shaw on February 7, 2012 @ 10:14 am
Flingo will use the money to expand its social TV platform, hoping to become a part of everyone’s “second screen” viewing experience