There are throwing stars, morphing motorcycles, The Rock quoting Jay-Z and Bruce Willis as Joe
- By Brent Lang on January 31, 2012 @ 7:17 pm
Paramount, Relativity and Disney bought time, but there’ll be no sneak peek at “The Dark Knight Rises” or “The Amazing Spider-Man”
- By Joshua L. Weinstein on November 6, 2011 @ 4:30 pm
The “Transformers” and “G.I. Joe” producer has been at the studio since 2002
- By Hollywood Reporter on February 15, 2011 @ 12:23 pm
Hollywood Reporter says that F. Gary Gray is also a top candidate for the Lorenzo di Bonaventura tentpole follow-up
“Morgan and Destiny’s Eleventeeth Date: The Zeppelin Zoo” has lots of animation and low-budget FX
- By Dylan Stableford on February 11, 2010 @ 8:47 am
Company’s DVD, Blu-Ray sales, cost-cutting help offset advertising slide
- By Daniel Frankel on August 13, 2009 @ 4:07 pm
Warner-New Line’s “The Time Traveler’s Wife” opens third with $19.2 mil.
Sony’s foodie-themed Meryl Streep comedy feasts on an over-50 audience.