The comedian allegedly stole a $1,000 necklace from a man on the street in Hollywood
The Country Music Awards winner was stationed in Nashville, while Kimmel broadcasts from his Hollywood studio
From actress Jane Lynch to NFL player Michael Sam and talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, these celebrities can serve as inspirations on the annual day...
- By Greg Gilman on October 1, 2014 @ 7:32 am
Marijuana shoppers passed or failed Kimmel’s “Pot Quiz,” depending on how you look at it
- By Travis Reilly on September 26, 2014 @ 12:39 pm
The actor says, “Why wouldn’t you have contempt for the movie business?”
- By Ira Teinowitz on March 27, 2013 @ 2:34 pm
The actress took to her Twitter account to share the news
- By Greg Gilman on March 13, 2013 @ 11:40 am
The country's lawyer says she plans on defending Iran against "films" that have distorted the "country's image."
- By Lucas Shaw on March 4, 2013 @ 12:13 pm
Sundance has built out its NEXT section into a four-day festival
- By Lucas Shaw on March 4, 2013 @ 10:32 am
Only four media executives land in the top 100, which is mostly comprised of those who made billions in technology
- By Brent Lang on February 27, 2013 @ 9:16 am
Groups like the NAB and MPAA are teaming up to educate people about parental controls and ratings
The book is awaiting a review of Canada's libel laws to ensure it will not open Knopf U.S. to a lawsuit
A new report from the Center for the Study of Women in Television and Film shows the number of women directors fluctuated upward in 2012
- By Doug Halonen on January 11, 2013 @ 10:07 am
The meeting Thursday largely consisted of industry representatives briefing Biden and other task-force members on the industry's content ratings systems
- By Lucas Shaw on January 8, 2013 @ 5:06 am
Solar Entertainment Group has partnered with Hoffman Lloyd for a new investment bank serving entertainment and media companies
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on January 2, 2013 @ 12:14 pm
The credit allows producers to cut up between $15 million and $20 million for film shoots on sites that meet the bill's criteria as low-income...
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on December 18, 2012 @ 12:31 pm
The "Less Than Zero" author apologized for a series of gender-baiting tweets about the "Zero Dark Thirty" director
- By Wrap Staff on December 15, 2012 @ 1:00 pm
Top women executives in Hollywood gathered to hear political figures California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris and L.A. mayoral candidate Wendy Greuel discuss leadership at...
- By Greg Gilman on December 4, 2012 @ 11:56 am
Katherine Heigl and Reese Witherspoon rank second and third, respectively, on the Forbes "Most Overpaid" list
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on November 20, 2012 @ 1:08 pm
The new seed fund has already attracted several music-industry executives
- By Greg Gilman on November 19, 2012 @ 4:03 pm
The elusive director Terrence Malick star caught … gasp … dancing on camera.
- By Dan Bloom on November 18, 2012 @ 12:04 pm
Guest Blog: The tragedy of hurricane Sandy means it's time for Hollywood to make a movie that will show people what will happen if we...
Kim Ki-duk, director of South Korea's Best Foreign Picture entry "Pieta," said he doesn't work with producers, investors or anyone else who would try to...
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on November 5, 2012 @ 9:05 am
From DGA to SAG-AFTRA to IATSE, the unions call the legislation, which prohibits guilds from using payroll deductions for political purposes, a "sham"
- By Brent Lang on October 28, 2012 @ 6:44 pm
From media ownership regulations to indecency rules, there are plenty of entertainment industry issues facing either a President Obama or a President Romney
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on October 18, 2012 @ 3:49 pm
Variety, now owned by Penske Media Corporation, showed publisher Brian Gott the door and promoted Michelle Sobrino-Stearns to publisher