“There’s a lot of noise out there,” he said to a fan on the band’s official Facebook page. “I guess we got a little noisy...
- By Greg Gilman on October 2, 2014 @ 6:54 am
A Los Angeles lawyer is comparing Google to the NFL because the technology giant “turned a blind eye while its sites repeatedly exploit and victimize...
- By Jordan Zakarin on September 5, 2014 @ 6:36 am
The hacking of photos belonging to stars like Jennifer Lawrence still wasn’t his company’s fault, though
- By Travis Reilly on September 2, 2014 @ 9:06 pm
From police hacking tools being used against us to shady Bitcoin dealings, the darker side of technology threatens everyone
The studios are eager for Apple’s iCloud service to boost movie ownership again, but are they giving too much power to the tech giant?
- By Brent Lang on February 6, 2012 @ 6:33 pm
People are interested in services like UltraViolet and iCloud, but they are still confused about the benefits of digital rights lockers
- By Lucas Shaw on October 17, 2011 @ 7:14 am
The company announced Monday it sold 4 million devices in the its first weekend, double the iPhone 4 launch
- By Brent Lang on June 6, 2011 @ 9:46 am
Steve Jobs comes off health leave to announce highly anticipated new Apple service and new operating systems
- By Johnnie L. Roberts on June 5, 2011 @ 7:07 pm
Apple is late again to another dawning realm of digital distribution — but like before, it may well be poised to dominate