The EP of Showtime drama and creator of FX’s “Tyrant” says “you realize that people lost their lives, people were tortured and nothing was gained...
- By Jordan Chariton on December 5, 2014 @ 1:27 pm
As “State of the Union” host Candy Crowley leaves network, TheWrap picks top 5 contenders to replace her as host of CNN’s Sunday morning political...
- By Jordan Chariton on November 25, 2014 @ 12:54 pm
“I was afraid, and I gotta tell you I feel terrible,” Harrigan tells TheWrap in an interview from on the ground in Ferguson
“Homeland” star said he was inspired by Colbert’s own presidential campaign, asking the upcoming “Late Show” host to join him as his security advisor
- By Tony Maglio on August 23, 2014 @ 2:47 pm
Amy Pascal, Ivan Reitman, Seth Rogen, Phil Rosenthal, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Marty Singer, Aaron Sorkin, Sylvester Stallone, Nina Tassler, Jerry Weintraub and plenty others lend their...
- By Greg Gilman on July 31, 2014 @ 7:24 am
Brand criticized the Fox News personality for pushing his perspective on guests by shouting at them
- By Travis Reilly on July 25, 2014 @ 11:26 am
Comedienne’s rant also included jabs at BBC, CNN and Selena Gomez
- By Greg Gilman on July 22, 2014 @ 10:13 am
“I know that I am not anti-Semitic,” the Oscar-winning filmmaker says
Michael Moore on ‘5 Broken Cameras’ Director’s LAX Ordeal: It Doesn’t Compare to Palestinians’ ‘Daily Humiliation’By Brent Lang on February 20, 2013 @ 3:36 pm
Michael Moore says if "5 Broken Cameras" director Emad Burnat had "…been a white guy he wouldn't have to go through that in our 'post-racial'...
- By Sharon Waxman on February 1, 2013 @ 11:06 am
"The Gatekeepers" director Dror Moreh on his interviews with six former Shin Bet leaders and their views about Israel
- By Leah Rozen on January 31, 2013 @ 5:05 pm
In engaging documentary, six former heads of Israel's secret service answer questions with more than questions
Filmmakers Behind ‘5 Broken Cameras’ Launch Crowdsourcing Campaign to Screen Film at Israeli SchoolsBy Liza Foreman on December 26, 2012 @ 3:52 pm
Filmmaker Guy Davidi is spearheading a crowdsourcing campaign to bring the documentary "5 Broken Cameras" to Israeli schools
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on December 13, 2012 @ 6:32 pm
Reuters said the cameramen were trying to report on the killing of a Palestinian teenager in the West Bank
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on November 21, 2012 @ 9:58 am
In third strike in three days, Israel said it was targeting Hamas officials in the building housing the Agence France-Presse office
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on November 19, 2012 @ 8:44 am
Rupert Murdoch chided "Jewish-owned press" for not standing behind Israel
- By Sharon Waxman on November 15, 2012 @ 11:21 am
The phrase “Hamasbumpersticker" took off like wildfire across social media
- By Liza Foreman on October 29, 2012 @ 11:29 am
Special jury prize goes to Kang Yi-kwan's "Juvenile Offender" at the 25th Tokyo International Film Festival
Guest Blog: '2016' producer Gerald R. Molen wonders if President Obama is committed to standing against those who would seek to destroy Israel
- By Tim Molloy on September 24, 2012 @ 1:58 pm
Says he would have no problem with one of his children "marrying a Jew"
- By Liza Foreman on September 6, 2012 @ 4:47 pm
“Out in The Dark” has been acquired for U.S. distribution by the independent distributor, Breaking Glass, the festival announced on Thursday
- By Brent Lang on July 30, 2012 @ 6:12 am
Sony Pictures Classics gets all North American rights
The former Fox News host made some rather unsavory remarks right after his large rally in Israel
- By Brent Lang on June 30, 2011 @ 10:22 am
Deal includes “Bond 23″ and “The Hobbit”
- By Wrap Staff on September 21, 2009 @ 10:37 am
Israeli film was Golden Lion winner of the Venice Film Festival.