“Richard and Elizabeth Jones’ objectives in filing this lawsuit, after the death of their 27-year-old daughter, Sarah, have been clear and unwavering,” says family attorney
Jody Savin News, Movies and Background
- By Ryan O'Connell on November 1, 2014 @ 11:51 am
Crewmembers can be seen running for their lives in newly released footage
Hillary Schwartz is the fourth person charged in the fatal on-set accident, with a tentative trial date set for March 9
- By Greg Gilman on August 18, 2014 @ 9:31 am
Director Randall Miller and producer Jody Savin previously entered the same plea in response to charges of involuntary manslaughter and criminal trespass
- By Jason Hughes on August 14, 2014 @ 11:03 pm
U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration cited Film Allman LLC for one willful and one serious safety violation after a moving freight...
- By Travis Reilly on July 17, 2014 @ 2:43 pm
“In the weeks and months that follow when the true facts of the events are revealed, people will know that this was not a crime,”...
- By Greg Gilman on July 15, 2014 @ 7:06 am
Filmmaker Randall Miller and producer Jody Savin were charged with involuntary manslaughter and criminal trespass earlier this month following the death of camera assistant Sarah...
- By Greg Gilman on July 3, 2014 @ 10:19 am
Director Randall Miller and producers Jody Savin and Jay Sedrish were charged Thursday with involuntary manslaughter and criminal trespass
- By Greg Gilman on July 3, 2014 @ 8:09 am
Charges stem from death of camera assistant Sarah Elizabeth Jones
- By Eric Czuleger on June 17, 2014 @ 6:19 pm
Antonyia Vera files new personal injury lawsuit in the case of “Midnight Rider” train accident