“To listen to protestors, editors and left wing talking heads go on and on since the shooting of Michael Brown, you would be led to...
“I really am stunned that everybody’s capitulated, that Hollywood’s capitulated, that movie theaters have capitulated,” Scarborough says; Mika takes shot at George Clooney
- By Jordan Chariton on December 8, 2014 @ 7:06 am
“Morning Joe” co-host subtly pokes at his network on not covering positive news surrounding New Jersey Governor Chris Christie
Joe Scarborough Lashes Out Over Ferguson: ‘Stop Suggesting White Cops Want to Shake Down Black Guys’ (Video)By Ryan O'Connell on December 3, 2014 @ 10:14 am
MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” host was blasted on Twitter by an NBC legal analyst for comments he made about Michael Brown
- By Jordan Chariton on November 3, 2014 @ 2:48 pm
Insiders familiar with part of MSNBC’s strategy tell TheWrap about changes already appearing on screen
- By Jordan Chariton on October 31, 2014 @ 12:27 pm
Here’s what all the news networks are doing on Nov. 4
- By Greg Gilman on September 5, 2014 @ 7:00 am
Scarborough is also the host of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe”
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on January 10, 2013 @ 8:24 am
Joe Scarborough may have told one Lilly Ledbetter joke too many
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on January 3, 2013 @ 10:14 am
Joe Scarborough predicts that the dysfunction among House Republicans will lead to Democratic victories in the future
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on December 17, 2012 @ 7:57 am
The MSNBC host says his children are the same age as the 20 young victims
- By Brent Lang on December 7, 2012 @ 9:01 am
President Obama's top strategist David Axelrod submitted to the razor on "Morning Joe"
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on November 21, 2012 @ 10:14 am
Three weeks after he accurately forecast his second consecutive election, apologies are trickling in for Nate Silver
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on November 12, 2012 @ 8:53 am
The MSNBC host echoed comments by Newsweek columnist David Frum, scolding the "conservative entertainment establishment"
- By Tim Kenneally on November 29, 2011 @ 1:41 pm
Conservative pundit bleeped after apparently calling Republican senator a "douchebag"
- By Lucas Shaw on November 28, 2011 @ 6:50 am
A new promo for the MSNBC morning show demonstrates how the cast spends its nights — or early mornings
- By Lucas Shaw on August 3, 2011 @ 9:38 am
The former presidential candidate and Nixon aide referred to the president as ‘Your boy’ while talking to Al Sharpton Tuesday
- By Dylan Stableford on November 19, 2010 @ 11:24 am
“Morning Joe” host: “To be blunt, I had no interest in their campaigns other than being kind to longtime friends.”
The MSNBC host may have donated money to politicians, but other cable anchors contribute