Shooting deaths of two unarmed African Americans and subsequent protests is the AP’s top story of the year; Ebola outbreak, ISIS, missing Mayalysia Airlines Flight...
“I really am stunned that everybody’s capitulated, that Hollywood’s capitulated, that movie theaters have capitulated,” Scarborough says; Mika takes shot at George Clooney
HLN Chief Albie Hecht’s Rebrand Is Going to Blow Up Cable News Biz: It’s Sort of the Informative Side of ‘Daily Show’By Jordan Chariton on December 18, 2014 @ 12:12 pm
“The CNN guests that you’d normally see, the experts, they’re not going to be on HLN,” Hecht tells TheWrap about the reboot of the social...
Joe Scarborough Lashes Out Over Ferguson: ‘Stop Suggesting White Cops Want to Shake Down Black Guys’ (Video)By Ryan O'Connell on December 3, 2014 @ 10:14 am
MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” host was blasted on Twitter by an NBC legal analyst for comments he made about Michael Brown
- By Jordan Chariton on November 3, 2014 @ 2:48 pm
Insiders familiar with part of MSNBC’s strategy tell TheWrap about changes already appearing on screen
- By Jordan Chariton on October 31, 2014 @ 12:27 pm
Here’s what all the news networks are doing on Nov. 4
- By Jordan Chariton on October 20, 2014 @ 12:42 pm
The former “GMA” producer is the highest-level producer cut during network’s layoffs
Tuesday’s 251,000 demo viewers bests morning show’s previous mark — and “Fox & Friends”
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on January 10, 2013 @ 8:24 am
Joe Scarborough may have told one Lilly Ledbetter joke too many
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on January 3, 2013 @ 10:14 am
Joe Scarborough predicts that the dysfunction among House Republicans will lead to Democratic victories in the future
- By Brent Lang on December 7, 2012 @ 9:01 am
President Obama's top strategist David Axelrod submitted to the razor on "Morning Joe"
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on November 9, 2012 @ 8:54 am
Conservative columnist David Frum said many in the Republican base believed the last four years were the apocalypse
- By Tim Molloy on September 6, 2012 @ 6:38 am
"Mistakenly took a half dose of Ambien and made less sense than usual"
- By Tim Kenneally on November 29, 2011 @ 1:41 pm
Conservative pundit bleeped after apparently calling Republican senator a "douchebag"
- By Lucas Shaw on November 28, 2011 @ 6:50 am
A new promo for the MSNBC morning show demonstrates how the cast spends its nights — or early mornings
- By Lucas Shaw on November 11, 2011 @ 7:32 am
It will try to reverse years of low ratings with an injection of new but experienced talent
- By Lucas Shaw on November 3, 2011 @ 10:52 am
She’ll host a “conversational ensemble program” and continue working as a correspondent for documentaries
- By Lucas Shaw on August 3, 2011 @ 9:38 am
The former presidential candidate and Nixon aide referred to the president as ‘Your boy’ while talking to Al Sharpton Tuesday
- By Tim Molloy on June 30, 2011 @ 6:39 am
Show tried and failed to keep Mark Halperin’s remark from going live