The comedian described the agreement during testimony in the 2005 civil suit by Andrea Constand
- By Brent Lang on February 22, 2012 @ 12:12 pm
A photo of the late singer was purportedly taken at the private viewing in Newark, N.J.
Joe McGinniss’s Palin bio, due next week, alleges fornication, infidelity and coke use by the sometime candidate from Alaska
- By Tim Kenneally on September 2, 2011 @ 11:44 am
Meter reader who found child’s remains takes tabloid to court over claims about his involvement in her death
- By Lucas Shaw on August 10, 2011 @ 8:37 am
Greg Miskiw, former news editor, becomes the latest person brought in by Scotland Yard
- By Tim Kenneally on August 5, 2011 @ 4:28 pm
Country singer claims she’s lost more than $50 million due to tabloid’s unflattering coverage
- By Joshua L. Weinstein on May 25, 2011 @ 5:03 pm
Martin Singer blasts the tabloid’s report that the former governor used his security detail to “ferry scantily-clad women” from his hotel
- By Dylan Stableford on December 20, 2010 @ 2:11 pm
AMI to emerge from Chapter 11 within two weeks
American Media Inc. to file for Chapter 11 within two weeks, hopes to emerge within 60 days
Publisher of the National Enquirer and Star will handle functions.