The “Korengal” and “Restrepo” director tells TheWrap why he’s a big fan of deviating from traditional models of filmmaking into self funding
- By Jason Hughes on August 13, 2014 @ 10:09 pm
Television Academy announced six winners in juried awards for interactive media to be presented at the Creative Arts Emmys on Saturday, Aug. 16
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on January 23, 2013 @ 9:38 am
National Geographic Channel has a new show with the scouts, a group GLAAD says is still anti-gay
- By Lucas Shaw on November 26, 2012 @ 9:10 am
Former National Geographic TV chief Michael Rosenfeld will oversee Tangled Bank Studios
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on October 4, 2012 @ 4:15 pm
Nicholas Chartier, who helped produce "The Hurt Locker" with Kathryn Bigelow, is now competing in the Osama bin Laden raid market with the director, who...
- By Tim Molloy on August 31, 2012 @ 1:24 pm
Change.org petition gets Melissa Bachman bumped from "Ultimate Survivor Alaska"
- By Sharon Waxman on July 17, 2012 @ 6:13 am
With "American Gypsies," National Geographic Channels CEO David Lyle is determined to shake the dust of his once-academic brand. He gets grilled
- By Todd Cunningham on March 25, 2012 @ 4:33 pm
“Titanic” and “Avatar” director James Cameron teams with National Geographic and descends to uncharted undersea depths in a tiny sub
- By Kimberly Potts on March 5, 2012 @ 1:23 pm
Oscar winner James Cameron leads the “ultimate cold-case investigation” into the Titanic tragedy for an April special on NatGeo Channel
- By Sharon Waxman on February 16, 2011 @ 8:06 pm
Film fund doled out hundreds of millions in movie deals over the past two years – without almost any hits.