“This is an individual who should resign today … he cannot run this city, he’s lost control of the police department and their respect,” says...
Politics of the United States
- By Jordan Chariton on December 18, 2014 @ 10:06 am
Starting in 2015, the papers will form partnership that includes shared editorial content and events
Dick Cheney Slams CIA Torture Report as ‘Full of Crap'; Will Sit Down With Chuck Todd Exclusively Sunday (Video)By Jordan Chariton on December 11, 2014 @ 4:58 am
Former VP tells Fox News’ CIA Torture Report is “full of crap” in Wednesday interview; former VP to sit down exclusively Sunday with Chuck Todd...
Sarah Palin Talks ‘The View'; Hillary Clinton 2016: I Want to See Women on Both Sides Shooting for Top Spot (Video)By Jordan Chariton on December 10, 2014 @ 7:02 am
“I think it would be fun to be able to highlight more of the issues that they get to focus on,” Palin tells Extra of...
- By Jordan Chariton on December 8, 2014 @ 7:06 am
“Morning Joe” co-host subtly pokes at his network on not covering positive news surrounding New Jersey Governor Chris Christie
- By Jordan Chariton on December 5, 2014 @ 11:17 am
The “State of the Union” host exits CNN after 27 years
- By Jordan Chariton on November 17, 2014 @ 9:41 am
@YourAnonNews takes over KKK’s Twitter, website after hate group threatens “lethal action” against Ferguson protestors
- By Jordan Chariton on November 5, 2014 @ 11:57 am
For reasons TheWrap can’t explain, network analysts don cowboy hats and bandanas for midterms coverage
- By Jordan Chariton on October 31, 2014 @ 8:11 am
In the spirit of Halloween, here’s a few of the all-time craziest, weirdest and cringeworthy moments from the world of TV news
- By Jordan Chariton on October 28, 2014 @ 1:06 pm
Late-night stars will host special live editions on night of upcoming elections
- By Jordan Chariton on October 21, 2014 @ 9:51 am
A new Pew Research Center’s extensive study digs into ideological media habits, most and least trusted outlets
- By Jordan Chariton on October 21, 2014 @ 9:25 am
Fox News host pokes fun at political strategist’s electoral track record