“Lemon’s gaffes this year offer a case study in how to choose words wisely — or not,” Columbia Journalism Review writes
Rolling Stone Outsources Internal Investigation of Botched UVA Rape Story to Columbia Journalism School
In new editor’s note attached to the magazine’s UVA rape story, Rolling Stone says there will be an independent review
- By Jason Hughes on December 10, 2014 @ 11:28 pm
Three friends identified as “Andy,” “Cindy” and “Randall” in the RS story tell the Washington Post the woman told them a different story the night...
- By Matt Donnelly on December 5, 2014 @ 5:25 pm
Will Dana expands on magazine’s doubts over rape piece
- By Matt Donnelly on December 5, 2014 @ 11:45 am
Wenner Media publication admits to holes in its reporting of an alleged college campus gang rape
- By Jordan Chariton on October 31, 2014 @ 1:03 pm
Journalist, who left the start-up after months of conflict with founder Pierre Omidyar, heads back to magazine eight months after leaving
- By Jordan Chariton on October 29, 2014 @ 6:43 am
Journalist left Rolling Stone earlier this year to head digital magazine funded by ebay Founder Pierre Omidyar; quits before launch
The rocker is not a fan of the publication’s coverage of the reality TV family
Is Swift the Regina George of the music industry?
- By Greg Gilman on January 4, 2013 @ 6:52 pm
Kimmel admits Leno was once funny, but hasn't been for 20 years
- By Danielle Paquette on September 12, 2012 @ 4:56 pm
Bob Dylan defends word-stealing in Rolling Stone interview
- By Mikey Glazer on February 2, 2012 @ 12:22 pm
For this year’s pre-Super Bowl events in cozy Indianapolis, the trend is toward bigger bashes that are open to the public — for a very...
- By Kimberly Potts on November 9, 2011 @ 11:29 am
The Oscar winner also talks to Rolling Stone about his love of iFart, losing his virginity and not caring whether people saw “The Ides of...
- By Dylan Stableford on April 7, 2011 @ 12:26 pm
People, Rolling Stone thrive during another positive first quarter, while others – like Newsweek — struggle
- By Tim Kenneally on February 22, 2011 @ 12:02 pm
Article that led to military commander’s ouster by President Obama wins journalistic prize
- By Tim Kenneally on February 16, 2011 @ 11:30 am
The “Baby” singer breaks from his safe-as-milk image to weigh in on some hot-button topics
Much as Sunday’s AMA’s were more about music than the Bieber-sweep of the awards, the after parties followed suit. Jon Bon Jovi never sat...
- By Dominic Patten on October 24, 2010 @ 5:03 pm
Keith Richards’ is just the latest in a series of rock books that have taken over the bestseller list … with David Bowie and Billy...
- By Dylan Stableford on June 29, 2010 @ 9:11 am
Rolling Stone writer comes to Hastings’ defense
- By Dylan Stableford on June 28, 2010 @ 5:39 pm
An ironic ambush on Michael Hastings; McChrystal story gets even more meta
- By Dylan Stableford on June 25, 2010 @ 1:37 pm
Op-ed columnist pens critical column; Michael Hastings responds