Shows on Outdoor and Sportsman ramp up their rhetoric as Obama pushes for gun control
- By Lucas Shaw on January 19, 2013 @ 5:20 pm
Isaiah Washington and his co-stars in "Blue Caprice" drew comparisons between this movie, based on the sniper attacks of 2002, and recent mass shootings
- By Tim Molloy on January 15, 2013 @ 5:06 pm
Politico says Jeff Zucker supports Piers Morgan's right to speak out
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on January 14, 2013 @ 1:42 pm
The NRA has blamed Hollywood films and violent video games for the rise in mass shootings
- By Greg Gilman on January 7, 2013 @ 12:36 pm
A number of Broadway performers will take the stage at the Palace Theater in Waterbury, Conn., this month to lift the spirits of a town...
- By Brent Lang on December 21, 2012 @ 7:43 am
Gun control debate dominates 30 percent of social media conversations following the Newtown shootings
- By Greg Gilman on December 18, 2012 @ 10:44 am
Host says he won't joke about the news in light of Newtown killings
- By Tim Kenneally on December 17, 2012 @ 1:17 pm
TLC decides to put some breathing room between the Connecticut massacre and "Best Funeral Ever"