“Richard and Elizabeth Jones’ objectives in filing this lawsuit, after the death of their 27-year-old daughter, Sarah, have been clear and unwavering,” says family attorney
Sarah Jones News, Movies and Background
“We did not alter the content of what took place in the video,” ABC News says
- By Mike Fleeman on October 30, 2014 @ 11:41 am
Executive producer Michael Lehman also removed as defendant in action filed by family of woman killed during filming
Hillary Schwartz is the fourth person charged in the fatal on-set accident, with a tentative trial date set for March 9
- By Greg Gilman on August 18, 2014 @ 9:31 am
Director Randall Miller and producer Jody Savin previously entered the same plea in response to charges of involuntary manslaughter and criminal trespass
- By Jason Hughes on August 14, 2014 @ 11:03 pm
U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration cited Film Allman LLC for one willful and one serious safety violation after a moving freight...
- By Travis Reilly on July 17, 2014 @ 2:43 pm
“In the weeks and months that follow when the true facts of the events are revealed, people will know that this was not a crime,”...
- By Greg Gilman on July 15, 2014 @ 7:06 am
Filmmaker Randall Miller and producer Jody Savin were charged with involuntary manslaughter and criminal trespass earlier this month following the death of camera assistant Sarah...
- By Greg Gilman on July 3, 2014 @ 10:19 am
Director Randall Miller and producers Jody Savin and Jay Sedrish were charged Thursday with involuntary manslaughter and criminal trespass
- By Greg Gilman on July 3, 2014 @ 8:09 am
Charges stem from death of camera assistant Sarah Elizabeth Jones
- By Eric Czuleger on June 17, 2014 @ 6:19 pm
Antonyia Vera files new personal injury lawsuit in the case of “Midnight Rider” train accident
- By L.A. Ross on May 21, 2014 @ 2:47 pm
Camera assistant’s parents say producers lied to cast and crew about having permission to shoot on tracks where a train killed Jones and injured seven...
- By L.A. Ross on May 2, 2014 @ 1:20 pm
Singer has vocally opposed resuming movie since death of crewmember Sarah Jones
- By Josh Dickey on February 26, 2014 @ 11:56 am
Crews sent home with no timetable for return
- By Tim Molloy on July 29, 2012 @ 10:58 am
CBS announces new guest stars and regulars
- By Tim Molloy on July 25, 2012 @ 5:36 pm
Actresses say Internet gigs as desirable as those on TV