“Jerry, I’m Hitler’s son-in-law,” Richards tells the “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee” host
Jerry Seinfeld’s Crackle ‘Boss’ Michael Richards Demands His Organs in ‘Comedians in Cars’ Extra (Video)By Tony Maglio on December 4, 2014 @ 7:33 am
Mini-“Seinfeld” reunion sees the actor behind Cosmo Kramer dying of a self-diagnosed disease in latest role
- By Ryan O'Connell on November 13, 2014 @ 10:25 am
“We don’t cancel shows. We do the show and if things go wrong, that’s just the way it is,” the comedian says
Jerry Seinfeld Gets Devastating News From Boss Michael Richards in ‘Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee’ Preview (Video)By Jeremy Blacklow on October 23, 2014 @ 11:33 am
Former “Seinfeld” co-star Richards plays the fictional president of Crackle, an online comedy network
- By Jethro Nededog on October 11, 2014 @ 5:55 pm
The comedian also explains the provocative origins of beloved “Curb Your Enthusiasm” and “Seinfeld” episodes
With her 5th Emmy win, Louis-Dreyfus becomes the only actress to take home 3 Emmys for 3 different comedies
- By Greg Gilman on August 7, 2014 @ 7:01 am
The “Curb Your Enthusiasm” star’s first stage play will open in March
- By Tim Kenneally on August 1, 2014 @ 4:32 pm
Take a deep breath, everybody; your favorite funny nerds will be back on the air
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on October 2, 2012 @ 3:54 pm
A New York Times writer claimed the Jerry Seinfeld catchphrase is "undoing 2,000 years' worth of human progress"
- By Todd Cunningham on June 3, 2012 @ 1:48 pm
Former 'Seinfeld' star Jason Alexander came under fire after making remarks on CBS's "Late Late Show"
- By Kimberly Potts on May 22, 2012 @ 7:35 am
Jerry Seinfeld reveals his least favorite "Seinfeld" episode, how long he's been master of his domain and what he thinks of the "'Seinfeld' curse" on...
- By Kimberly Potts on April 12, 2012 @ 9:35 am
George Costanza will finally get as much soup as he wants in new partnership with the man who inspired the famous "Soup Nazi" episode of...
- By Kimberly Potts on February 23, 2012 @ 7:11 am
Jason Alexander responds: He likes the character Romney used to play, too
- By Tim Kenneally on February 22, 2012 @ 3:53 pm
Daniel Von Bargen, who played clueless boss Mr. Kruger on hit series, told 911 operator that he shot himself in the temple
- By Kimberly Potts on November 23, 2011 @ 6:41 am
Discussing their own possible reunion on "Curb Your Enthusiasm," they discussed how another reunion ended badly
The former “Seinfeld” scribe also bashes traditional TV writers’ rooms
- By Tim Molloy on December 21, 2010 @ 9:14 am
“Seinfeld” creator just hopes he’ll never have to spend “Seinfeld” money, he says in sarcastic op-ed
- By Josef Adalian on January 10, 2010 @ 6:02 pm
Comic says it was the “right idea at the wrong time” and suggests viewers just weren’t that into Conan