Sandberg’s “Annabelle 2” is set to be released in August
- By Beatrice Verhoeven and Matt Pressberg | January 19, 2017 @ 12:11 PM
Project will be developed concurrently with New Line’s “Shazam!,” set to come out in 2019
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | June 7, 2016 @ 4:06 PM
From “Central Intelligence,” which opens June 17, to the “Baywatch” reboot and China-set action movie “Skyscraper” — The Rock sure has some busy years ahead of him
- By Greg Gilman | September 3, 2014 @ 9:33 AM
Darren Lemke is attached to write the screenplay for the superhero movie Johnson is also producing for New Line
- By Lucas Shaw | October 3, 2012 @ 12:20 PM
Zeebox, a popular second-screen app in the U.K., has invaded the States — some of Hollywood's big players have a lot riding on its performance here
- By Lucas Shaw | July 30, 2012 @ 7:11 PM
Users can more easily capture and caption photos of anything from the Olympics to True Blood
- By Lucas Shaw | June 13, 2012 @ 6:30 PM
Networks and start-ups alike are trying new ways of capturing viewers' attention on tablets and smartphones — but who will prevail?
- By Lucas Shaw | May 10, 2012 @ 5:59 PM
Yahoo, Shazam and Viggle all made major announcements this week. So what's next for this emerging space?