Darren Lemke is attached to write the screenplay for the superhero movie Johnson is also producing for New Line
- By Lucas Shaw on October 3, 2012 @ 12:20 pm
Zeebox, a popular second-screen app in the U.K., has invaded the States — some of Hollywood's big players have a lot riding on its performance...
- By Lucas Shaw on September 17, 2012 @ 10:38 am
Shazam has expanded its Shazam for TV initative, enabling TV viewers to tag every show in the United States
- By Lucas Shaw on July 30, 2012 @ 7:11 pm
Users can more easily capture and caption photos of anything from the Olympics to True Blood
- By Lucas Shaw on July 23, 2012 @ 4:38 pm
Viewers can use Shazam to access polls, videos and other related content
- By Lucas Shaw on June 13, 2012 @ 6:30 pm
Networks and start-ups alike are trying new ways of capturing viewers' attention on tablets and smartphones — but who will prevail?
- By Lucas Shaw on May 10, 2012 @ 5:59 pm
Yahoo, Shazam and Viggle all made major announcements this week. So what's next for this emerging space?
- By Lucas Shaw on February 9, 2012 @ 9:17 am
Just like last Sunday’s Super Bowl, this year’s Grammy Awards will be Shazamable
- By Lucas Shaw on February 2, 2012 @ 11:01 am
Shazam will cap its transition from a simple music app to a TV companion offering in-depth ad links and more will culminate with Sunday’s Super...
It is part of a plan geared towards turning the app into a more diverse media company