Incident report alleges the unarmed teen committed robbery before he was shot
- By Greg Gilman on March 8, 2013 @ 3:06 pm
The judge overseeing the case against James Holmes denies most of the defense's motion on the constitutionality of the state's insanity law
- By Tim Molloy on January 28, 2013 @ 3:35 pm
- By Greg Gilman on January 17, 2013 @ 10:58 am
The Colorado movie theater where 12 audience members were killed and 70 wounded is reopening tonight with an "evening of remembrance"
- By Lucas Shaw on December 5, 2012 @ 1:22 pm
James Holmes stands accused of kiling 12 and wounding 58 this past July in a mass shooting
- By Brent Lang on November 16, 2012 @ 2:12 pm
Blaec Lammers, 20, has been charged with planning to shoot up a screening of "Breaking Dawn – Part 2"
- By Lucas Shaw on July 25, 2012 @ 10:27 am
The studio is expected to announced reshoots and a new release date for the film in light of the theater shooting in Colorado
- By Brent Lang on July 24, 2012 @ 10:24 am
NATO urges members to give money to the Aurora Victim Relief Fund
- By Brent Lang on July 24, 2012 @ 8:41 am
Man arrested for speeding told police he had taken concealed gun into a showing of "The Dark Knight Rises"
- By Brent Lang on July 23, 2012 @ 9:41 am
James Holmes, the man suspected of killing a dozen people at a screening of "The Dark Knight Rises," faces judge
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on July 21, 2012 @ 1:24 pm
Youngest killed was a 6-year-old girl, whose mother was also shot and has been slipping out of consciousness without knowing her daughter is dead, according...
- By Brent Lang on July 20, 2012 @ 2:35 pm
After killings in Aurora, Colo., AMC bans costumes and fake weapons, but chains going forward with regularly scheduled shows of "The Dark Knight Rises"
- By Brent Lang on July 20, 2012 @ 9:07 am
Reporter Brian Ross noted that a Jim Holmes had a Tea Party webpage
- By Tim Molloy on July 20, 2012 @ 9:06 am
Trailer for Ryan Gosling-Sean Penn film depicted mobsters shooting through a movie screen
- By Brent Lang on July 20, 2012 @ 7:01 am
Commissioner Ray Kelly says police will increase security measures to prevent copycat killings
- By Brent Lang on July 20, 2012 @ 5:08 am
Police identify the gunman as 24-year-old James Holmes
- By Joshua L. Weinstein on December 11, 2011 @ 5:02 pm
Also, a Hollywood Reporter photo editor suffered minor injuries
- By Daniel Frankel on September 14, 2011 @ 2:26 pm
Childhood friend faces anywhere from probation to 14 years in prison for the March shooting of Brian Russell Kaplon
- By Sharon Waxman on January 27, 2011 @ 7:06 pm
Shooting on the show next week may have to be postponed if Sheen has surgery on Friday
- By Brent Lang on January 24, 2011 @ 7:00 pm
Analysis: After Rep. Giffords’ shooting, shouldn’t advocacy groups be more concerned with gore than teen partying?
- By Brent Lang on January 19, 2011 @ 3:21 pm
Final ballistics confirm gun used to murder ex-publicist was the same one used in the suicide of the chief suspect
- By Brent Lang on January 10, 2011 @ 7:14 pm
The media is wringing its hands after Giffords’ shooting but Beck, Limbaugh and Olbermann are here to stay
Footage of Ronni Chasen leaving The W Hollywood surely exists; and did the shooter or shooters encounter her at a stop sign?
Nearly two days on with nothing, Beverly Hills police turn to cameras, computers and the public for aid; festival offers $100,000 reward