As “State of the Union” host Candy Crowley leaves network, TheWrap picks top 5 contenders to replace her as host of CNN’s Sunday morning political...
State of the Union News, Movies and Background
- By Tim Kenneally on February 13, 2013 @ 10:03 am
ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox decline double digits from last year's State of the Union Address
- By Tim Molloy on February 13, 2013 @ 7:29 am
Stewart can't cover the current state of the union, so he talks about it under Bush-Cheney
State of the Union vs. Christopher Dorner: National News Sticks With Obama, Locals on Big Bear ShootoutBy Alexander C. Kaufman on February 12, 2013 @ 7:16 pm
Local stations in Southern California stayed with the Christopher Dorner shootout while network affiliates switched to the State of the Union address
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on February 12, 2013 @ 1:32 pm
Apparent message from Anonymous posted on site used to announce other campaigns
- By Tim Kenneally on February 11, 2013 @ 1:31 pm
Congressman who threatened Obama with impeachment to pal around with Ted Nugent at State of the Union address
- By Lucas Shaw on January 25, 2012 @ 2:36 pm
MSNBC gets its first win over CNN ever during the presidential address. It’s the only network to improve on last year’s numbers
- By Tim Kenneally on January 25, 2012 @ 9:32 am
An “NCIS” rerun is the most-watched program of the night
- By Lucas Shaw on January 24, 2012 @ 4:59 pm
Fireworks from the front runners help nascent news magazine post its biggest ratings yet. Seven million viewers tuned in
- By Kimberly Potts on January 23, 2012 @ 8:21 am
"I will return, and we will work together for Arizona and this great country"
- By Tim Molloy on January 26, 2011 @ 3:13 pm
MSNBC’s new primetime lineup last in cable news coverage of speech
- By Dylan Stableford on January 25, 2011 @ 8:16 pm
Thanks to a leak, many had already read the speech before the President could even deliver it; afterward, the most relevant commentary came from Keith...
- By Dylan Stableford on January 25, 2011 @ 5:12 pm
Publication obtains address from “Democratic” insider, then skirts White House embargo; issue underscores the fact that in the WikiLeaks Age, even the President can’t control...
- By Wrap Staff on January 24, 2011 @ 10:11 am
Address to be carried live on television, radio, online