The Chinese billionaire, who was inexplicably out of contact with his comglomerate Fosun Thursday, has resumed contact while assisting an investigation.
- By Joan E. Solsman | December 10, 2015 @ 10:17 AM
Guo Guangchang, chairman of conglomerate Fosun Group and a key investor in Jeff Robinov’s Studio 8, has been unreachable for half a day.
- By Linda Ge | October 10, 2014 @ 1:18 PM
Goldberg is the third major hire for the new studio, joining Robert Brassel and Jon Silk
- By Jeff Sneider | September 23, 2014 @ 8:10 PM
The former Warner Bros. chief is planning to produce 24 movies over the next five years
- By Jeff Sneider | September 16, 2014 @ 6:11 PM
Silk started as an assistant to Scott Rudin before going on to work at Lin Pictures and Benderspink
- By Gina Hall | September 8, 2014 @ 10:09 AM
The deal is for six pictures per year; Studio 8 expects to raise an additional $1 billion in financing