New indie film festival will debut Sept. 19-28
- By Lucas Shaw on January 21, 2013 @ 12:22 pm
A new study comissioned by the Sundance Institute and Women in Film Los Angeles finds women are getting more opportunities in independent film but can't...
- By Steve Pond on August 23, 2012 @ 11:57 am
Sundance Cinemas, which open to the public on Aug. 31, mark the first entry into the L.A. market for the exhibition arm of the Sundance...
- By Steve Pond on October 7, 2011 @ 11:59 am
Five projects, including a script co-written by Lena Dunham, are singled out for new grant
- By Steve Pond on July 27, 2011 @ 12:01 pm
Expanded initiative with iTunes, Hulu, Netflix, YouTube and Amazon Instant Video covers all Sundance films
- By Dominic Patten on November 5, 2010 @ 12:55 pm
At TheWrap’s power women’s breakfast, the former Paramount CEO exhorts some of Hollywood’s most powerful women to get behind philanthropy