Andrew Sullivan makes split with the Daily Beast final
the Daily Beast
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on January 2, 2013 @ 10:29 am
Andrew Sullivan is splitting his blog The Dish off into an independent, subscription-based service
- By Sharon Waxman on October 19, 2012 @ 8:54 am
Editor Tina Brown says of the end of Newsweek's print edition: "There was always a feeling and a knowledge we would be a digital company"
- By Glynnis MacNicol/Business Insider on March 11, 2011 @ 1:48 pm
“Watch this space. You’re going to see the whole magazine growing and enriching as the next year unfolds”
- By Dylan Stableford on January 13, 2011 @ 2:06 pm
Daily Beast writer cops to error in story a month after learning about it
- By Josh Dickey on November 14, 2010 @ 10:48 pm
Brown also indicated that the two publications would cross-pollinate, as opposed to becoming a single, fused staff
- By Sharon Waxman on November 12, 2010 @ 4:54 pm
Barry Diller’s on the board of the Washington Post Company; why didn’t he buy Newsweek months ago? He let Sidney Harman pay the bill!
- By Dylan Stableford on October 25, 2010 @ 8:40 am
IAC chief on death of Newsweek-Beast deal