“The View” co-host exits the ABC daytime talk show Aug. 8
tim story News, Movies and Background
- By Todd Cunningham on June 22, 2014 @ 8:12 am
It edges another Sony comedy sequel, “22 Jump Street” for top spot, but its $30 million opening is under the tally of the first film....
- By Lucas Shaw on June 21, 2014 @ 2:12 pm
Despite all the supposed problems at Warner Bros., the studio still boasts four of the year’s 12 biggest movies
- By Todd Cunningham on June 21, 2014 @ 8:06 am
Sony comedy sequels go 1-2, ahead of “Dragon 2″ and Clint Eastwood’s “Jersey Boys,” which is on $15 million pace
- By Jordan Zakarin on June 20, 2014 @ 7:05 am
The Screen Gems sequel gets off to a good start
Hollywood, Tim Story Will See You Now: Why the ‘Think Like a Man’ Director Is More Powerful Than EverBy Lucas Shaw on June 19, 2014 @ 10:00 am
The director of “Barbershop” and “Ride Along” talks with TheWrap about his latest project
‘Think Like a Man Too’ Review: A Little Comedy, a Little Romance, a Lot of Come-to-Vegas Advertising
With so much time spent plugging Sin City, the sequel barely has time for its dozen or so major characters
- By Todd Cunningham on June 18, 2014 @ 11:51 am
The comedy sequel aims to top the $33 million opening of the original sleeper hit, but “22 Jump Street” and “Dragon 2″ could make it...
- By Lucas Shaw on April 7, 2014 @ 1:03 pm
Of 39 major releases: 37 are directed by white men, 2 by black men and 1 by a woman
- By Jeff Sneider on March 11, 2014 @ 11:45 am
Tim Story (“Ride Along”) is in talks to direct the Screen Gems movie, which will be produced by Will Packer and Will Gluck
- By Jeff Sneider on February 18, 2014 @ 2:39 pm
Red-hot producer Will Packer (“About Last Night”) is behind the comedy sequel that Universal wants to start shooting this summer
Hart’s high profile across many platforms makes him a one-man movie marketing machine
- By Lucas Shaw on September 26, 2013 @ 5:34 pm
David Talbert talked to TheWrap about eavesdropping on his wife to get material for the rom-com
- By Alonso Duralde on July 2, 2013 @ 9:14 pm
The comedian captivates an SRO crowd at Madison Square Garden — but to get to that part, movie audiences are subjected to 15 minutes of...
- By Lucas Shaw on October 31, 2012 @ 9:59 am
"Ride Along," from "Barbershop" director Tim Story, will kick off Universal's 2014 slate over Martin Luther King weekend
- By Alonso Duralde on April 19, 2012 @ 1:30 pm
An engaging cast and a steady stream of laughs help mask the familiarity of this rom-com based on Steve Harvey’s dating guide “Think Like a...
- By Tim Kenneally on January 31, 2012 @ 11:16 am
“Bring It On” star and others to offer thoughts on their heritage and culture