Producer Avi Arad told Amy Pascal he had become “the proud father” of the movie in October
tom rothman News, Movies and Background
‘Unbroken’s’ Jack O’Connell, Julia Roberts in Talks to Join George Clooney in ‘Money Monster’ (Exclusive)By Jeff Sneider on November 14, 2014 @ 11:06 am
Jodie Foster is directing the financial thriller for Tom Rothman’s TriStar Productions
- By Gina Hall on September 29, 2014 @ 10:28 am
He will serve as co-head of the department with Tony Safford
- By Jeff Sneider on June 11, 2014 @ 3:21 pm
She’ll write the script with her “Bridesmaids” collaborator Annie Mumolo, who will also star alongside Wiig
- By Jordan Zakarin on June 3, 2014 @ 11:01 am
Alan Bennett’s memoir and West End hit will be directed by Nicholas Hytner
- By Greg Gilman on April 16, 2014 @ 10:29 am
So he says, at least
- By Brent Lang on August 1, 2013 @ 5:13 pm
"I learned that there’s a certain insularity that we suffer from in this town," the new chair of TriStar tells TheWrap
- By Brent Lang on August 1, 2013 @ 1:22 pm
TriStar will produce four films a year under the leadership of the former Fox Filmed Entertainment chief
"He's not coming back," said one of the individuals. "He's either quitting or just not showing up"
- By Greg Gilman on December 19, 2012 @ 1:54 pm
Writer-actor-director Ed Burns, "Argo" cinematographer Rodrigo Prieto and Funny or Die's Mike Farah also are among the jurors chosen for next year's festival, which begins Jan....
- By Liza Foreman on September 24, 2012 @ 6:39 pm
Tom Rothman is coming on board to produce 'Robopocalypse,' according to DreamWorks
- By Sharon Waxman on September 14, 2012 @ 5:47 pm
What is the reason for Tom Rothman’s abrupt dismissal after 18 years of service at Twentieth Century Fox?
- By Lucas Shaw on August 20, 2012 @ 2:57 pm
Jerry Bruckheimer and Denzel Washington both collaborated with Tony Scott and also offered their thoughts on his death.
- By Brent Lang on November 1, 2011 @ 7:59 pm
Exclusive: Seven execs will have left the company in less than two years amid complaints of a stifling corporate culture
“Marketing is the most dynamic area of the business right now — it’s where innovation and breakthrough thinking is happening most frequently and to greatest...
- By Sharon Waxman on December 23, 2010 @ 12:40 pm
The former Disney chief of production and marketing would have an expanded marketing role on the heels of Pam Levine’s departure
Marketing chief Tony Sella really isn’t to blame for the movie’s flopping; look a little higher up the executive ladder at Fox