The TV network and social blogging site hook up to give Tumblr users chance to score development deal with truTV
- By Tim Kenneally on September 19, 2014 @ 1:04 pm
Viewers will be invited to share their life-hacks on Tumblr for possible inclusion on the show
- By Jason Hughes on August 14, 2014 @ 12:11 am
Zelda Williams wrote that she’s leaving her social media accounts “for a good long time” after enduring a stream of vicious messages and altered images...
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on February 22, 2013 @ 10:14 am
Zendesk was hacked, exposing Tumblr, Twitter and Pinterest customers to risk
- By Greg Gilman on November 16, 2012 @ 5:39 pm
A new Tumblr shows us. And Adele makes a mighty fine Mrs. Doubtfire!
- By Lucas Shaw on July 24, 2012 @ 6:01 am
New episodes of the rebooted 1990s series begin in October
- By Lucas Shaw on October 14, 2011 @ 2:37 pm
David Gale, the head of MTV’s cross media group MTVX, and David Harris, a VP at the network , talk about reviving the show that...
- By Lucas Shaw on July 26, 2011 @ 8:19 pm
Cooper charms the room during his 30-minute session at the Beverly Hilton charms the room, but questions linger about how he’ll balance everything
- By Steve Pond on April 12, 2011 @ 7:30 am
Arcade Fire, Old Spice Guy also among nominees for 15th Webby Awards
Building brand awareness on Facebook has been easy, but making money there and on other social media has not