The New York Times' new contract with its union preserves pension plans and increases compensation
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on October 10, 2012 @ 4:50 pm
The New York Times agreed to mediate the negotiations with the guild and called off its earlier pledge to make a "final offer" to employees...
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on October 10, 2012 @ 7:45 am
New York Times executives said they will make their "final offer" to union workers after walking out of a negotiating session Tuesday
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on October 8, 2012 @ 1:47 pm
New York Times union workers staged a brief walkout Monday afternoon to protest contract negotiations
- By Brent Lang on December 6, 2011 @ 3:02 pm
The deal comes three years after a labor dispute resulted in picket lines outside the filmmaker’s Atlanta studio
- By Brent Lang on December 2, 2009 @ 2:14 pm
Group’s president said union members will participate, but accuses network of being “Grinch-like.”
- By Sharon Waxman on January 27, 2009 @ 9:18 pm
In an emotional letter, the weakened SAG president defended his chief negotiator Doug Allen who was booted from office by angry board members.