It’s never clear who and what is actually real on FX’s X-Men universe drama
- By Phil Hornshaw | March 22, 2017 @ 9:32 PM
We piece together the flashbacks so you don’t have to
- By Carli Velocci | March 15, 2017 @ 8:10 PM
The answer, like everything else about the show, is complicated
- By Tony Maglio | March 11, 2017 @ 3:49 PM
Apparently not. (Apparently)
- By Phil Hornshaw | March 3, 2017 @ 5:31 PM
The cybernetic mercenary bad guys in “Logan” have a long history with Wolverine in Marvel’s “X-Men” comics
- By Phil Hornshaw | March 3, 2017 @ 4:53 PM
The mission to escape to the mutant safe-haven is central to the plot of “Logan,” but does it have a basis in the comic stories?
- By Phil Hornshaw | March 2, 2017 @ 8:04 PM
The mutant known as Logan has lived almost 200 years and was seemingly immortal — so why is he old and struggling to heal in his latest movie?
- By Phil Hornshaw | March 2, 2017 @ 6:57 PM
Last year’s “X-Men: Apocalypse” hinted at a new villain and the X-23 project, but does it lead directly into Hugh Jackman’s final Wolverine outing?
- By Phil Hornshaw | March 2, 2017 @ 6:33 PM
“Logan” doesn’t always adhere to the new “X-Men” movie timeline, but it does make key callbacks to previous films to conclude Wolverine’s story
- By Phil Owen | March 2, 2017 @ 6:32 PM
Decades of big screen Marvel adaptations demand a long, ranked list. This is that list
- By Phil Hornshaw | March 2, 2017 @ 1:51 PM
Here’s everything that happened before “Logan,” free of spoilers for the new movie
- By Phil Hornshaw | February 23, 2017 @ 6:29 PM
We’ve seen David’s powers alter reality — what if they can create people who don’t exist?
- By Phil Hornshaw | February 22, 2017 @ 8:27 PM
Thanks to a new bit of information in Episode 3, we’re starting to figure out where “Legion” falls in with the “X-Men” movie canon
- By Phil Hornshaw | February 22, 2017 @ 7:19 PM
The moment at the start of Episode 3 has some thematic meaning, as well as personal importance to the characters
- By Linda Ge | February 22, 2017 @ 9:24 AM
Bryan Singer is directing live-action comic book adaptation
- By Alonso Duralde | February 17, 2017 @ 2:25 PM
Where does Hugh Jackman’s “Logan” rank among all the entries in the mutant movie franchise?
- By Alonso Duralde | February 17, 2017 @ 1:30 PM
You won’t get mature storytelling in this restricted-audiences outing, but there are F-bombs and head-stabbings galore
- By Phil Hornshaw | February 8, 2017 @ 9:03 PM
The most “WTF” moment of FX’s “Legion” premiere has Twitter scratching its head over what they just saw
- By Phil Hornshaw | February 8, 2017 @ 7:46 PM
The first episode of “Legion” introduces protagonist David Haller, but it doesn’t reveal much about the powerful mutant he’s set to become
- By Phil Hornshaw | February 8, 2017 @ 6:43 PM
“Legion” marketing materials make sure to include the “X-Men” logo, but where it fits in the larger film universe, if it fits at all, is still up in the air
- By Linda Ge | February 8, 2017 @ 3:28 PM
Noah Hawley talks to TheWrap about the Magneto/Professor X dichotomy and why David Haller’s mind is a “haunted house”
- By Linda Ge | January 12, 2017 @ 11:57 AM
TCA 2017: “In [‘Days of Future Past’], mutants became public knowledge, and our idea is that they’re not public knowledge,” Noah Hawley says of FX’s Marvel series
- By Greg Gilman | December 9, 2016 @ 9:52 AM
Don’t we all?
- By Jeremy Fuster | October 10, 2016 @ 4:30 PM
Allow us to introduce you to the friends and enemies Wolverine will encounter in “Logan,” as well as the one villain you won’t see
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | October 5, 2016 @ 7:57 AM
The film is set for a Mar. 3 release date