Zynga's chief financial officer has gone over to Facebook
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on October 23, 2012 @ 3:37 pm
Zynga, which lost huge stock value and top-level employees in recent months, closed its Boston office, laid off more than 100 in its Austin studio...
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on October 23, 2012 @ 2:51 pm
Facebook's mobile push is paying off — even if Zynga payments are down 24 percent
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on October 16, 2012 @ 8:47 am
Zynga partners with Honda on a reward-based marketing campaign as the struggling game studio tries to appease nervous investors
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on October 4, 2012 @ 5:38 pm
Zynga is predicting net annual losses of between $90 and $105 million in its preliminary third quarter earnings report
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on September 10, 2012 @ 5:55 pm
Zynga's onslaught of departures continues into September as another top ranking official leaves
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on August 31, 2012 @ 2:36 pm
A common shareholder's suit accuses some of the social gaming company's senior offices and board members of finding a loophole to sell devaluing shares early
- By Alexander C. Kaufman on August 28, 2012 @ 4:27 pm
Mike Verdu, the creative head, is leaving after three years to start a new company in which Zynga will invest
The stocks for Zynga, Facebook and Groupon are tanking — is this tech bust 2.0?
- By Lucas Shaw on February 1, 2012 @ 2:12 pm
Facebook filed its long-awaited IPO with the SEC Wednesday, revealing that it has close to $4 billion in cash and generated almost $4 billion in...
- By Brent Lang on January 19, 2012 @ 7:02 pm
Zynga, Groupon and other companies have struggled amid the scrutiny that comes with being publicly traded — is Mark Zuckerberg ready?
- By Tim Kenneally on December 8, 2011 @ 11:31 am
Greyhound issues ultimatum to actor — either ride with us, or apologize
- By Brent Lang on October 11, 2011 @ 12:33 pm
Company announces slate of 10 new games including “CastleVille” and “Mafia Wars 2″
Gaming company was supposed to go public next month, but that may not happen until November
- By Joshua L. Weinstein on April 4, 2011 @ 2:16 pm
DreamWorks Animation CEO will join forces with Zygna, which created the Facebook games FarmVille and Mafia Wars
- By Brent Lang on January 3, 2011 @ 7:25 pm
Social networking sites are worth megabillions without making billion dollar profits, but this isn’t another dot-com bust