Spokesman for Lindsay Lohan says that actress hopes to be back to work on Elizabeth Taylor biopic later Friday
Actress Lindsay Lohan was visited by paramedics when she was found unresponsive at her hotel room in Marina Del Rey Friday morning. However, her spokesman says that the actress is fine and was not hospitalized, contrary to earlier reports.
Lohan's spokesman blamed the incident on dehydration and exhaustion suffered while filming Lifetime's Elizabeth Taylor biopic "Liz & Dick."
Lohan was staying in the pentouse in the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.
"Lindsay worked a grueling schedule the past few days," the spokesman said in a statement. "She was on set last night at 7 p.m. and worked through the night until 8 a.m. this morning. She took a nap before shooting her final scene."
"Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution," the spokesman continued. "Lindsay was examined and is fine, but did suffer some exhaustion and dehydration. Lindsay was never taken to a hospital; reports to the contrary are false."
According to the spokesman, Lohan "is resting now and is hoping to be back on set later this afternoon."
Lohan, 25, was briefly hospitalized last week, after her Porsche rear-ended an 18-wheeler on the Pacific Coast Highway. She returned to the "Liz & Dick" set later that day.
Lohan, whose history includes multiple rehab stints and two DUI arrests, has recently managed to untangle herself from her wild past. In March, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner lifted the actress' formal probation stemming from her arrests, after Lohan satisfactorily completed her court-mandated community service and therapy sessions.