Warner Bros. says actor’s health is most important, isn’t holding him to a date
Charlie Sheen's lawyer says he may return to "Two and a Half Men" soon, but the studio that produces the show says it isn't holding him to the timeline.
It's up to Warner Bros. TV and the show's producers to decide when the show will resume shooting, and a person at the studio said it isn't wedded to the Feb. 21 return date raised by Sheen's attorney, Yale Galanter.
Also read: Sheen Speaks Out From Rehab
"We just want him to get healthy so the show can resume," the person at the studio told TheWrap. "We want it to be as soon as possible, but his health comes first."
Sheen entered rehab Jan. 28, shutting down production on CBS' hit sitcom.
The actor's reps have declined to discuss health-related issues, so there's no way of knowing whether he would remain in rehab while at work. If he ends rehab before his return, that would bring his latest stint to 24 days.
Sheen's rep, Stan Rosenfield, told TheWrap last week that Sheen hoped to return by the end of the month.
← Previous Story