On Sunday, Bravo kicks off its two-part “Real Housewives of New Jersey” Season 5 reunion and all the women are back to hash out the season alongside host Andy Cohen.
While the cast members’ relationships all seemed to end up in a good place on the last week’s season finale, “Real Housewives” fans know that a lot can change in the time since shooting wrapped and the reunion.
Things are said during the confessional interviews, to the press, on social media and in the women’s daily lives that can flip the tables (pun intended) on any one or more of the women’s loyalties.
What do we want the women to address on the reunion? Here are TheWrap’s 10 burning questions:
1. Did Teresa Giudice really set Penny and her husband on Melissa Gorga and Jacqueline Laurita?
Teresa never really addressed that on the finale when she apologized for listening and not sticking up for her brother and sister-in-law.
2. Will Penny make an appearance and go head-to-head with Teresa?
We could use a more levelheaded exchange between the two women about just how Penny and her husband got their intel.
3. Will Kim D. make an appearance to answer to Caroline Manzo’s accusations that she started all the conniving against Melissa?
Where there’s smoke, there’s Kim D. Just sayin’.
4. Will Caroline explain what all the strange tension with her husband Al is all about?
We have to know if it has anything to do with the reports that Big Al was cheating on Mama Manzo.
5. Will Caroline end up on Melissa, Teresa or no one’s side?
There were early comments from Caroline that she didn’t think either women were really on the up and up.
6. Will Teresa stick to her story that she had no idea what was going on financially and that Juicy Joe kept her in the dark in regards to their financial legal troubles?
They recently appeared on “Watch What Happens Live,” but it will be enlightening to hear what she had to say when they shot the reunion.
7. Will Kathy Wakile address Teresa’s comment that she was having one of her “Marsha, Marsha, Marsha” moments during the retreat?
Poor Kathy doesn’t need any more reason to believe that her point of view doesn’t count.
8. Is Jacqueline and Teresa’s truce still on?
It was pretty amazing that she chose to pretty much ignore Penny’s claim that Teresa was behind all the trash-talking about Jacqueline’s son’s autism, right?
9. Is Melissa still working with music impresario Johnny Wright?
Everything seemed on-track during her visit to Florida, but then crickets. Was that all for the cameras?
10. Who, if anyone, is leaving the show?
There are a lot of reports that one or more of the women won’t be back next season. When we asked Caroline about the reports, she had no comment.
What are your burning questions for the women? Tell us in the comments below.
Part 1 of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” reunion airs Sunday at 8/7c on Bravo.
Find out what to expect in the video above and below: