ADL director hopes “Daily Show” stays “funny and irreverent without trafficking in bigoted jokes at the expense of Jews, other minorities and women”
Search results for "Abraham H. Foxman"
- By Sharon Waxman | February 20, 2009 @ 12:06 PM
- By Greg Gilman | November 10, 2014 @ 8:23 AM
“Nicki Minaj’s new video disturbingly evokes Third Reich propaganda and constitutes a new low for pop culture’s exploitation of Nazi symbolism,” ADL national director Abraham H. Foxman says
- By Brent Lang | October 17, 2011 @ 3:21 PM
(Updated) The anti-defamation groups say the actress owes the Catholic community an apology
- By Brent Lang | August 10, 2012 @ 11:15 AM
Joan Rivers calls Costco's decision not to sell her book a "bad portent"
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | July 17, 2015 @ 10:01 AM
“There were people for slavery, remember,” the hip-hop mogul says while advocating for a ban on horse-drawn carriages in New York City
- By Brent Lang | August 10, 2012 @ 9:25 AM
ADL National Director Abraham Foxman said the comparison trivializes the Holocaust
- By Steve Pond | May 25, 2012 @ 11:56 AM
Anti-Defamation League applauds cancellation of Cannes market screenings for film featuring "grotesque anti-Semitism"
- By Kurt Orzeck | January 9, 2012 @ 11:40 AM
Keith Hudson, an evangelist preacher, recently railed against Jews and money, the ADL alleges