The company announced Wednesday it will repay the richest man in the world by August 15
Search results for "Carlos Slim"
- By Lucas Shaw | October 6, 2011 @ 4:42 PM
The Mexican telecommunications magnate has increased his stake in the company to 8.1 percent
- By Lucas Shaw | January 12, 2012 @ 4:57 PM
The former CNN host is partnering with the Mexican billionaire
- By Jon Levine | December 20, 2017 @ 7:23 AM
“We are grateful for Mr. Slim’s confidence and support of the company,” a New York Times spokesperson tells TheWrap
- By Dylan Stableford | May 7, 2010 @ 10:19 AM
Mexican billionaire bats down fat rumors
- By Brent Lang | March 12, 2012 @ 6:47 AM
Ora.TV will offer short and long-form content on-demand and will begin broadcasting this year.
- By Tony Maglio | July 8, 2013 @ 8:07 AM
The growing media engagement company's expansion into TV should be accelerated with a partner like Slim's America Movil
- By Lucas Shaw | March 4, 2013 @ 10:32 AM
Only four media executives land in the top 100, which is mostly comprised of those who made billions in technology