Only four media executives land in the top 100, which is mostly comprised of those who made billions in technology
Search results for "Carlos Slim"
- By Bloomberg | October 3, 2010 @ 1:42 PM
The move may be a precursor to digital acquisitions
- By Wrap Staff | January 19, 2009 @ 9:40 PM
The New York Times was rescued by a white knight – well, maybe – in the shape of Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim.
- By Dylan Stableford | November 9, 2010 @ 1:06 PM
CNN announces most of lineup for final month of “Larry King Live”; Coco, Carlos Slim, Mike Tyson, among others
- By Tony Maglio | March 2, 2015 @ 8:14 AM
Carlos Slim Helu finished second on Forbes’ billionaires list; Warren Buffett is third
- By Jason Hughes | January 14, 2015 @ 9:29 PM
Businessman’s stake in the Times doubles to almost 17 percent, while the Ochs-Sulzberger family retains effective control of the company
- By Mikey Glazer | November 16, 2013 @ 11:29 AM
Forbes’ World’s Richest Man Carlos Slim, Warren Beatty, Larry Flynt and Dr. Drew were among guests on the infield Friday night
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | July 24, 2015 @ 6:53 AM
It marks the network’s third political talk show after “PoliticKing with Larry King” and Jesse Ventura’s “Off The Grid”