“Racists and haters have taken a popular Internet meme and twisted it for their own purposes of spreading bigotry and harassing users,” says organization’s CEO, Jonathan A. Greenblatt
Search results for "anti-defamation league"
- By Brent Lang | September 14, 2012 @ 4:11 PM
Wall Street Journal and AP issue corrections about false reports on "Innocence of Muslims"
- By Brent Lang | August 10, 2012 @ 9:25 AM
ADL National Director Abraham Foxman said the comparison trivializes the Holocaust
- By Dylan Stableford | December 6, 2010 @ 9:02 AM
Former White House correspondent fires back: School “made a mockery of the First Amendment”
- By Joe Otterson | December 20, 2016 @ 3:01 PM
“We are pleased to be partnering with A&E Networks on this new series,” CEO Jonathan Greenblatt says
- By Jeremy Fuster | November 5, 2017 @ 12:46 PM
“Curb Your Enthusiasm” star’s opening monologue included a joke about trying to pick up women in a concentration camp
- By Greg Gilman | November 11, 2014 @ 7:12 AM
The Anti-Defamation League was “deeply disturbed by the unadulterated Nazi imagery” in the animated lyric video
- By Brent Lang | August 10, 2012 @ 11:15 AM
Joan Rivers calls Costco's decision not to sell her book a "bad portent"