Netflix and chill?
Search results for "carice van houten"
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | December 4, 2019 @ 2:15 PM
“For me, it was just my own fascination with exploring female identity in all its layers,” Dutch filmmaker says
- By Brian Welk | November 22, 2019 @ 3:56 PM
“What can be seen as radical or controversial about that is that we don’t have enough female characters,” filmmaker May el-Toukhy says
- By Brian Welk | November 12, 2019 @ 7:00 PM
“The way she was trying to communicate with us without any words directed my story and my movie,” director Semih Kaplanoglu says
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | November 8, 2019 @ 1:37 PM
Dutch filmmaker also tells TheWrap how she made sex scenes feel safe for her actors and discusses how the film has been received
- By Jennifer Maas | October 31, 2019 @ 10:00 AM
Multiple Sabrinas, actually
- By Steve Pond | September 30, 2019 @ 7:24 PM
South Korea’s “Parasite” and Spain’s “Pain and Glory” are among the leading contenders in a field that also includes notable films from France, Brazil, Colombia, Romania, Japan and the Netherlands