”I gave them the address, I said where we were, where they can meet us, and that was that,“ said Sean Middletown, director of sales.
- By Andrea Towers | November 30, 2020 @ 6:25 PM
The Daily Wire editor thinks that ”Hollywood only wants to make the kind of movies you despise“
- By Andrea Towers | November 29, 2020 @ 6:15 PM
Even though ”The Mandalorian“ revealed Baby Yoda’s official name, we don’t have to stop calling him that
- By Andrea Towers | November 28, 2020 @ 7:22 PM
The character is returning to Pokemon trading cards for the first time in 20 years, thanks to spoon-bending illusionist Uri Geller
- By Andrea Towers | November 25, 2020 @ 11:08 AM
Tributes are pouring in for the Argentinian soccer legend, who died of a heart attack
- By Andrea Towers | November 24, 2020 @ 4:07 PM
Live your best macaron life with these officially licensed Nevarro Nummies from The Mandalorian.
- By Andrea Towers | November 24, 2020 @ 12:52 PM
An ableist comment from Jeopardy champ has resurfaced, causing backlash from the disabled community.
- By Andrea Towers | November 24, 2020 @ 12:10 PM
A clip from ”Rudy: The Rudy Giuliani Story“ has resurfaced and the internet is loving it
- By Andrea Towers | November 20, 2020 @ 1:00 PM
He’s coming to town, and he won’t be contagious.
- By Andrea Towers | November 19, 2020 @ 12:34 PM
Hair dye leakage and ”My Cousin Vinny“ were the top talking points of the presser